MS SQL database recovery software
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server (download) is a comprehensive recovery solution for damaged MS SQL Server database files.
Features of the MDF Recovery software:
- Recover unreadable databases with the Suspend state
- Fix corrupted SQL Server databases from different versions of Microsoft SQL Server: SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014
- Recover the most important and valuable elements of MS SQL databases: data types, table data, views, stored procedures, custom functions, triggers, indexes, primary and foreign keys, restrictions and more
- Recover databases split into several files (*.mdf + *.ndf)
- Fix damaged partition tables during the recovery of mdf files
- The SQL MDF Recovery software can export the recovered data directly onto a Microsoft SQL Server
- Save the recovered data as SQL scripts on a hard drive
- Export data directly to a new database
- Select specific data for saving
- Perform a recovery of an SQL Server running Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Server 2008/Server/2012
- MS SQL database recovery software includes a multi-language interface with 14 languages
- Preview of the recovered objects and data from a corrupted MDF file
The MDF fix tool helps fix database errors:
- SQL Server Page Level Corruption
- SQL Server Table Corruption Error
- Database consistency errors reported by DBCC CHECKB
- Corruption on data pages
- Metadata corruption Error
- The header for the file 'filename.mdf' is not a valid database file header.
A deeply optimized SQL Server recovery tool that is capable of repairing all types of database damage and *.mdf file corruption.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above